Dual Dozer Standard Features
- The replaceable grader blade cutting edge makes pushing and pulling material effortless
- Choose between optional skid steer quick - tach or CAT I & II - 3 pt. design (Please specify at time of order)
- Constructed of 1/4”, 3/8” and 1/2” steel plate reinforced with 2” X 4” tubing, providing a very durable frame for years of use
- All Pivot Points are greaseable
- Durable Powder Coat Paint
- 2 year warranty on entire product excluding laser receivers
- 40 gallon per minute hydraulic block allows no restriction of oil which eliminates overheating when utilizing adjustable flow control
Rugged Casters with Wheel Hub and Tapered Roller Bearing Assemblies
Rugged rear mounted casters allows full advantage of the dual blade system. The Dual Dozer is the only machine on the market where the operator can push or pull material. Making the operator effective and efficient with every motion. The Dual Dozer also can eliminate any wheel tracks on the final pass. Another industry first.
8” of Blade TravelOur patented skid steer mount, which is independent of the power unit, allows the blade to articulate up to 8" while holding a precise grade.
Easy to Set Up and Operate
Our Dual independent laser controls are easy to learn and simple to use. A laser transmitter sends out a plane of light, allowing receivers to pick up and maintain the same plane on the graded surface. Our units are able to do single or dual slopes with minimal set up. Dual receivers also provide extreme accuracy over the full width of the blade.
Remote switch with wiring harness allows operation in auto or manual mode.
Trimble is the leader in laser technology with local service offered throughout the United States and around the world. Lasers are built for the application, precision, and environment which provide exceptional sub grade preparation. Years of experimental testing ensures you that you are getting the best total package available on the market.
Roll-back stops provide constant physical settings allowing perfect sub-grade preparation. Set it once and never touch it again. (needed only on skid steer applications)
3 pt. or Quick-Tach
Engineered to fit virtually all brands of skid loaders quick-tach or utility tractors with category I & II 3 point hitch with adjustable center link.
Quick Coupler Hydraulic Connections
Hydraulic connectors, cylinders, hoses, valves and solenoid is standard equipment. Heavy Duty welded hydraulic cylinders are made for years of trouble free operation.